There are a lot of graphic editors. They are created for viewing and editing one image. What if you need to convert files of one format and work them up according to one scheme? What if you have dozens of files to be worked up? You will need months and months if you do it by means of usual graphic editor.
To make the process quick and fully automatic we suggest you using an optimized program for graphic work up of file groups.
Converter "AnyToJpeg" allows you to convert any image to jpeg-format and edit it by means of such function as rotating, stretch, crop, border, etc. It is easy to use and does not require any special skills. "AnyToJpeg" helps you to convert easily dozens of files and work them up according to one scheme using simple and quite understandable interface of the program.
"AnyToJpeg" supports basic graphic formats: GIF, BMP, JPEG, PCX, PSD, TIFF, etc.
This software is developed and tested under Windows 95/98/NT/2000 operating systems.
» version 3.0 - posted on 2009-02-02
add support of more than 400 graphics formats
» version 2.0 - posted on 2006-12-18
Option "Convert all subimages from multi-pages images" was added
New graphics formats are added
Now you can change order of conversions that apply to images
EULA - End User License Agreement
The AnyToJpeg is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to AnyToJpeg are exclusively owned by the author - PhotoActions.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use AnyToJpeg, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use AnyToJpeg on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered AnyToJpeg software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The AnyToJpeg unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, and with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AnyToJpeg without written permission from the copyright holder. The AnyToJpeg unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must send registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see REGISTER.TXT.
6. ANYTOJPEG IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by PhotoActions.
8. Installing and using AnyToJpeg signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AnyToJpeg files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.